Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014

2014 was the most events/ occasions/ things year happened in my life. My ROM was on 15th March 14, and I got married on 1st June. Before knowing I was pregnant, I had an enjoyable life hanging around with friends and family drinking different kind of beverages. Life was fun and enjoyable. Things has changed when I got pregnant after married. It was confirmed that I was 5 weeks pregnant on 29th June. It was a shocked and everyone was happy especially our family and my mum. We got so excited and my life has changed again. I got to be extra careful on my diet and my movement. I have to give up on my yoga practice for the baby. After our marriage, my mil's condition was getting worse and finally she passed away peacefully on 12th July. At least she knew she has a grandkid before she left (I assumed). Then it was followed by a big impact on my career. The company did not do well and boss decided to stop the business. At the same time I was really unhappy and unsatisfied with his decision for being so selfish. I was like falling to the bottom rock of life. I was so down and I have no choice but to accept. I tried not to blame him for his selfishness and I believe I could find a better job in future. At this time, I was pregnant and could not find a good job. I decided to stay home rest until after delivery since I could not find a job and decided to let go the company's car Prius C. Thanks to my dear hubby for being supportive. He has offered me his car and applied EPF withdrawal for paying house Instalment so that he has extra money to give me monthly. This showed how he really cares and loves me lots. Hopefully it was not just because of my pregnancy. I rested for 3 months at home. Initially it was quite boring as I had nothing much to do except some housework. I could not even go for yoga practice and drinking due to pregnancy. Somehow, after some time I got used to it and love my life. I enjoyed relaxing and resting at home as my body got superb tired due to low hemoglobin level. My life was still enjoyable even though I did not work. We still enjoyed what want. In end of October, we finally got to know the baby gender. It's Baby Boy! Everyone was happy especially my mum and hubby. And also I would like to thank to both of my sisters in law for being so kind and generous. They have spent few thousands ringgit for me and baby things. They have bought me bird nest at RM1k and also baby breastpump set with some other devices for RM1.8k not to mention some other baby clothes and needs. Glad to have them reducing our financial burden. And finally thing has changed again when my aunt (四姨)approached me and offered me a job. After some considerations, finally I accepted as everyone was saying 2015 would be a tough year and poor economy due to GST implementation. I thought I should I accept and secure a job first since I will be a mommy soon. We need more extra money for the baby and family. And at the same time, I felt my body getting better and not that tired anymore. Finally,I started my new job as Production Executive at PTM Steel Industries Sdn Bhd under K Seng Seng Corporation on 1st December. It took me about 2 hours for traveling everyday with RM12.20 toll expenses daily. Somehow, I am glad that I have a job now and I could give a better life to my retired parents and newborn baby and at the same time to reduce my hubby's burden. Conclusion of the year, my hubby and I ended our 2014 as TWO and now we are welcoming THREE in 2015. I love my family especially my mum and hubby for being supportive, helpful and understanding at all time. Let's pray for a better 2015 and I hope my Baby Jarold will be delivered smoothly and healthily. And hope my family and friends will be in good health. Love everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I sensed a lot of gratitude in this post. That's what approaching new year is all about, giving thanks, feeling grateful and hope for the future. It had been a challenging year for u, and u proved that u r strong enough to get through. Happy new year, Poh.

    ReplyDelete