Monday, May 25, 2009

First Day of Working

25th May 2009, Monday. It was the 1st day of working in Unique Green Recreation in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam as the Executive of International Business. This company sells playground and park equipments. I could not fall asleep the night before. I guess I just slept for 1-3 hours. It was so tired and sleepy in the office as I was not feeling well also. I still haven't recovered from the sick. Arghhhhh.. What a day! My big boss, Mr Jack Kua was not around until next week. However, he tried to show his concern and texted my manager to spend us lunch. We had the lunch at Kopitiam. The food there was quite nice. I had Chicken Ho fun and Honey Lemon Juice. However, I did not manage to snap a picture. I joined their meeting in the morning although I did not understand anything that they discussed. LOL. Then, i was asked to read the company's profile and marketing strategy that was prepared by Mr Song, one of my manager. I have 2 managers, Mr Song and Miss Loh Ai Lee. In future after my training, Mr Song will be my immediate supervisor. I will be assisting him in 'attacking' the west region. After our lunch, the new colleague, Vincent and I visited some playground sites. Mr Goh whom is the local sales executive took us there and explained thoroughly to us. All the people in the company were nice and were friendly. After all, I would say that working is tiring!!! Studying is better just like what my friendssss had told me earlier. Maybe I should work in a bank or some companies which are located nearby my house. It's a tiring journey to drive there everyday for 35-40 minutes. Imagine, I need total 70-80 minutes for travelling. It's so tiring!! Sleepyyyzzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment