Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jusco Card's Day at Bukit Tinggi Klang


13th May 2009, Wed. I went to Jusco Card's Day early in the morning! I did a real stupid thing. I went there to buy something that would be sold at the same price during normal days. I queued for 45 minutes at Jusco to buy 2 car perfumes at RM2.90 each, which would be sold at RM3.50 during normal days. I wasted 45 minutes just to get RM1.20 discount! What a stupid thing I have done! Hahaha.. Oh ya.. if you buy Female magazine, the May edition, you will get a 50% voucher discount for G2000. Imagine, you just spend RM8 for the magazine and you will get a 50% discount voucher! I bought one G2000 slack pant at RM89.50. It means I have saved RM89.50 with this RM8 magazine! Bravo Female! Hahahaha.... I also bought another shirt from G2000 at RM79.20 after 20% discount(J Card). Instead of buying using the J Card, I should have bought another Female magazine which could save me for another RM22! What a waste! I should be a better and smarter consumer...LOL..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment