Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Petrol Price Will Be Increased!

12th May 2009, Tuesday. There's a BAD news for me. I read an article from The Star online. What a bad news!!!! The price of premium grade petrol RON97 will be increased to RM2 per litre from Sept 1 onwards, 20sen more per litre, when RON95 becomes available nationwide, said Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob. It's a sad sad sad news for me. My monthly estimated petrol expenses will be increased! My salary hardly can cover the increment! I hope that after 3 months, I will be out visiting customers so that i can claim for petrol expenses..:-( What a news for me! After the bad news, there's a good news! I hope it would be a good news! My cousin, Ling just introduced a business to me before i start working. Now I am waiting for the drawing and designs from the customer. Hopefully this business can work out!!! Eventhough if i don't get this business, I hope it would be a good start for me..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment