Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Dubai Biz Trip - Day 8

29th November 2009, Sunday. Finally it was the last day already. Ai Lee and I felt tired and started missing home after so many days in Dubai. We also spent a lot of money throughout the days in Dubai.....----> It's time to get home! Hahahaha... We checked out from the hotel at 12.00pm and took a taxi to Wafi Mall. It was the last place we visited before leaving Dubai. In my opinion, I think that there's nothing much special in Wafi Mall. It was older and smaller than Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall. We were just walking and hanging around to let the time pass. The x-mas decors were already set up. Looked okay only and not impressive enough hehehe....

Look at Ai Lee.... Not the decor hahahahaha.. She's much prettier than the decor!



We ended up sitting and chatting at the Wafi Gourmet. This cafe was quite expensive. I did not order any drinks as I was still full. Mr Song ordered Arabic Coffee and Ai Lee ordered Mint Tea. I guess the drinks were quite good...:-) We ordered Arabic Sweet Dessert. It was very sweet... We could not really able to finish it. Since we were really too free that time, and we played the game so called 'Truth or Dare'. Truth = Say out the truth + eating the Arabic sweets. Same went for Dare hahahaha..... Ai Lee was a bit unlucky and she was asked numerous questions by Mr Song. Anyway, it was a good chat and I think everyone enjoyed it.


The end of my Dubai's Trip~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment