Thursday, May 28, 2009

May Him Rest in Peace

28th May 2009, Thursday. This morning, I received a bad news from my friend. Indeed a shocking news. A coursemate of mine had commited suicide 3-4 days ago. His body was found hanging in the midnight. The liquid from him was flown out from the room. The whole house was smelly. That's why his housemates broke into his room and found out that he was dead. Life is already so short. We should appreciate and treasure our life. Never ever think negatively. Life is not only with studies and work, there are many more things. Think of your family and friends.

His face and look are still fresh in my mind eventhough we have not seen each other for such a long time. May him rest in peace in another world.

I am grateful and proud that I managed to go through my uni's life. I have faced it bravely and I am graduating soon in August with quite a good result. Thanks to all my friends and family whom are supporting me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment