Monday, June 1, 2009

Luna Bar, KL


30th May 2009, Saturday. I visited Luna Bar, KL with my best pals + 'lepak kaki'. They're Carmen Wong and Gynette Teo. Luna Bar is located at the rooftop of the Pan Regency Hotel next to KL Tower. Its location is extremely strategic as we could see such a beautiful view. The atmosphere there is very comfortable. That is why; it is an ideal place for relaxing. You can get an amazing view of KL Tower and Twin Tower from there. The hotel’s swimming pool is located in the middle of Luna Bar with seatings all around the sides. The large piece of transparent glass(window) enable you to see the night view clearly. The seats at Luna Bar are quite limited. Besides the side seats, there are some seats at the upper deck and indoor. I guess the upper deck would be the best place for the best view. Unfortunately, I never have the chance to sit there.






I did not know how much exactly is the cover charge. We reached there at about 10pm and there's a cover charge of RM50 with a free drink. If I am not mistaken, the cover charge after 9.30pm on weekends is RM50 per person. Carmen and I paid for a bottle of white wine, approx. RM150 as the cover charge for two and Gynnete paid RM50for a glass of orange juice (cover charge) LOL. What an expensive orange juice. Anyway, I guess the amount paid was quite worth and was compensated by the amazing night view of KL.


We were busy taking pictures for the whole night besides enjoying the night view. We left Luna Bar at about 12.30am. After that, we went for supper at Jalan Alor. 3 of us spent RM100 for the supper. An expensive supper I would say. LOL. We had salty crab, steam 'lala', 'char kuey tiao' and BBQ chicken wings.


We paid RM61 for the crabs. They were so expensive. The crabs were not really fresh but the taste was quite nice. I love salty crab very much. It's one of my favourite food. I reached home at about 3.40am on that day. A happy and relaxing day!

2 comments:

  1. wah, looks like u enjoy ur new working life, coz u got more money yo spend on.hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r mistaken le.... that time i went there also havent got my 1st pay cheque LOL..

    ReplyDelete