Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good Bye One Day Laptop

14th June 2009, Sunday. Good bye my laptop, Compact Presario CQ45-304. I just used for one day and returned back to SenQ. It's a long story. The staff there 'cheat' me or I should say that he did not explain properly to me. Initially, he told me that I could simply just upgrade the RAM at any shop outside and the warranty would not be voided. However, today when I went there to inquire about the Internet Explorer, the manager realized that I upgraded my RAM. He explained to me that if any problem occurs in future due to RAM, SenQ would not be responsible for it unless the problem is caused by other hardware which is irrelevant to RAM. I was so surprised and unsatisfied. The manager was willing to exchange another same unit for me but I did not want to accept as the laptop has only 1GB RAM. It's too slow to operate Window Vista. Superb slow for me. I'll not get used to it as my old laptop was faster than this new laptop. I was allowed to change for another model but I could not find any model which I like. Finally, I have decided to do cancellation and they're willing to return the money to me in one month time. Thanks god! I did not have to force myself to simply grab one unit of laptop from them. I will not buy myself a new laptop at the moment until I get back the money from them as Window Vista still could not allow me to run 3D Max. The manager was quite good I would say. At least they're willing to admit their staff's carelessness. He even paid me back the RM83 which I used to buy the 2GB RAM. So, my total lost is RM12 for the membership renewal. Thanks god!

No comments:

Post a Comment