Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My 1st 3D Max Masterpiece


2nd June 2009, Tuesday. Today, finally I managed finish drawing the fire extinguisher. I've started learning 3D Max since Friday. My manager, Mr Song had asked my colleague, Vincent and I to draw a fire extinguisher. After struggling for 2 days, I managed to draw it. My drawing does not look so real and pretty. Somehow, it's still my 1st masterpiece using 3D Max to draw something.

Today I was unhappy and very down. My laptop could not be on since last Saturday. Carmen had helped me to send it to the Twinhead Centre this afternoon. I was informed that most probably it could not be on because of the motherboard. A new motherboard will cost me RM750! What shall I do? Shall I change the motherboard or buy a new laptop??? Feel like crying..... I bought this laptop 22 months ago at RM3K. Now I could easily get a laptop at about RM2K with a better spec than that laptop. Dilemma. I should not spend so much money but I really need a laptop. I could not live without a laptop! Anyway, I still need to wait for another 2-3 days to get the confirmation answer from Twinhead which I have to make my decision whether to change the motherboard! Pray hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment