Friday, July 17, 2009

New Desktop!


17th July 2007, Friday. It has been a long time i never updated my blog as I don't have laptop or pc to write blog. Now I have to 'backorder' my blogs. LOL. Today, I just bought a new desktop from one of my Samad juniors, Alan at RM2170. It might be slightly more expensive compared to Low Yat, KL. Somehow I still chose to buy from him at Klang Parade as I could get him to repair my PC if anything happens! As usual, I am so bad luck, I could not use my Samsung 21.5" monitor. I need to get myself a graphic in order to use it. Tomorrow I am going to install an external graphic card. I hope that my computer is 'safe' to be used! Pray for the best.. I am already very tired buying all 'problematic' electronic/ electrical thingy... God please help me!

Desktop Spec: Intel C2D Quad Processor 2.33Ghz, 500GB Hardisk, 4GB Ram, 21.5" Samsung Sync Master 2243 Monitor, GE Force 7200 Graphic Card, Wireless Adapter, Mirosoft 500 Keyboard & Mouse, ClipTec USB Hub, etc..... > RM2170

No comments:

Post a Comment