Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blood Donation

26th July 2009, Sunday. It's a Happy Sunday and meaningful Sunday for me. Usually, I feel so bad and hate Sunday very much as I have nothing to do yet cannot sleep too much. Today, I woke up at 8am and went to Central shopping complex at OUG. I went there as a volunteer for PKII to help out in blood donation organized by the Blood Bank. It was the first time I helped out in blood donation. Thanks to all donors. They were very nice, friendly and generous and not like the medical officers from Blood Bank. The officers were lazy and not friendly at all. They even reached late and kept asking us to go back early. I really like all the volunteers of PK11; Jacie, Lee Yen, Jason, Danny, Everlyn etc. All of them are nice, friendly and helpful people. I will try to spend more time to help them out in future.

1 comment:

  1. I know u same as me, cant donate blood. But never think thst u will be the volunteer to help up, not bad ah...

    ReplyDelete