Sunday, July 19, 2009

Flavors, Centro Klang

Best Pals, Carmen and Orangee (Mei Ying)



Oooh.. We had 2 buckets of Heineken! Horng Jye drank the most, he is a good drinker!

18th July 2009, Saturday. Aunty Mandy was at Klang on Saturday night. That's why we went out yum cha at Flavors, Centro with her. Carmen and I went there at about 9.45pm and Mandy, Carmen's bf, Horng Jye, Mei Ying and her bf's Hong Yew joined us at 10pm++. We met Soh Leng there. She went there with her hubby. That was the second time Carmen and I met her there. I guess she goes there quite frequent! LOL. It was a nice and enjoyable night. It has been quite a long time I never out with Mei Ying and chit chat with her. I can't wait for another gathering with all of them again. I guess the next gathering with all of them should be in August 2009, for BBQ at Carmen's house. I wait for the day to come!!! I am craving for BBQ since March 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment