Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dinner at The Apartment, Curve


25th July 2009, Saturday. I went to the Curve for dinner at The Apartment with one of my ex-colleague. The food and drink there were nice. And the price of the food is quite expensive I would say. I had Chicken in a Bag (Chicken breast with keel, cannelloni bean, new potatoes, whole grain mustard and cream) and a class of Cosmopolitan, Passion Fruit (Smirnoff vodka, passion fruit syrup, orange juice). My friend had Baked Fish (Baked forw topped with cherry tomatoes with grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese with sauteed new potatoes and a glass of Tyrell's moore's creek (Pale yellow hole wine with peaches and stone fruits on nose).

Passion Fruit Cocktail, RM21.90



Chicken in a Bag, RM24.90

Tyrell's Moore's Creek, RM23.00



Baked Fish, RM23.90

No comments:

Post a Comment