Thursday, August 13, 2009

Convocation's Day

12th August 2009, Wednesday. Finally..... I graduated!!! What to say??!! Frankly speaking, I have no feeling for my convocation! When I was in university, I always wanted to graduate, to wear the robe and to receive the scroll. But when the time has come, I have no feeling at all. May be I have started working, that's why I feel nothing to be proud. Somehow, the happiest person would my mum. She must be very happy and proud that I finally graduated after struggling for 5 years. A special thank to my family members who attended to my convo; my mommy & brother, 3 of my aunties; Da Yi, San Yi & Shi Yi, my cousins; May Ling & Wei Yin, my cousin's wife; Chai Chai, my nieces; the twin's sisters, Wen Jing & Wen Yi, my nephew, Kai Jian. AND A big thank to my best pals, Lian Hua & Phek Jin who purposely went there to celebrate with me! Not to forget all of them for giving me FLOWERS, PEN, BEARS etc. Thanks to my Junior Buddy, Shu Yi & Junior Little Buddy, Chee Ping for the gifts. Thanks to Chai Ling, Siew Yee & Yenn Fong for the big convo's bear. Even though they could not attend, they purposely have bought me the bear to accompany me during the photograph session! THANKSSS.. muaksss muakssss... Well, who else to thank?? Thankss to everyone who has congratulated me!!! Thankss. I think the happiest thing during the convocation is I received a lotss of giftsss! Nice flowersss, bearsss.... n an expensive Parker pen.

MY WHOLE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ATTENDED

My Bro n my Mum

My Bro n I

Relativesss...

My Best... Pals; Lian Hua and Phek Jin. Thanks for coming n thanks for the expensive n nice bear!

My Convo's Giftsss.. Thanks.. Love them so much! Thanks everyone!

Okay... To be continued!! Too sleepy... Will upload few more pictures. Really just few more only as I did not take much pictures..:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment