Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mizi Shabu Shabu

7th August 2009, Friday. It's Friday again. Initially there would be a party held at my manager's house, but it was canceled due to poor attendance. I ended up going to have my dinner at Restaurant Mizi Shabu Shabu at Bandar Puteri, Puchong with Ally, Joo Yee and Stephanie. Shabu Shabu is the so called famous Japanese steamboat. The food there was quite okay I would say. My favorite Octopus is one of the dishes there... Yummy yummy..And the bacon were as nice as the bacon at BBQ Plaza. RM26.50 nett per person. (I was busy eating!I did not manage to take much nice and clear pictures..sob sob)Then we went to the cafe at downstairs for chit chat after the dinner.

My favorite Octopus!


Bacon!! Yummy!






The Vietnam Coffee that I drank at the cafe after dinner. Special!


No comments:

Post a Comment