Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mr & Mrs Hee's Birthday Celebration


22nd August 2009, Saturday. I attended to my internship colleague, Mr Hee and his wife's birthday celebration at their house. It was a good gathering as I could meet all of them. Even though I just worked at Delloyd for 2 months, I feel that my friendship with them is more than that. I could feel that I am a member of their team. The food there was prepared by ladies who attended to the party. The food was very nice but I felt the chicken wing was not so tasty. May be the one I ate was not grilled properly. Here are some of the pictures taken at Mr Hee's house.












We went to second round after the party. Guess where it is??!! Of course is KTV. We went to Neway at Centro. We sang from 12am until 4am. The charges per head was quite worth. One person is only about RM34 after taxed with 3 drinks including beer and Kampai. It was a fun night as Mr Hee was drunk. He danced and entertained us the whole night! LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment