Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Hour at Puchong


31st August 2009, Friday, It was Friday again! Time passes very fast!!! I have been working at Unique Green Recreation for 2 months already. Today after work, I went to a club house at Puchong for happy hours with Uncle Teo (Big Boss), my colleagues (freelances), Joo Yee and Ally. It was a fun night. As usual, we had our beer, snacks (dinner),chit chat and we even took some pictures. It was the first time we took picture during our happy hour. We drank until 10++ to wait for the Ah Kua's show. Before the Ah Kua's show, there was a live band performance on oldies. They sang very well. They were 3 Ah Kua performing on that night. They danced quite well and their figures were extremely great except one was a bit chubby. Everyone was shouting and screaming at them when they were dancing. We were there until 11pm. Then we went to the roadside to have our supper, 'lut lut'. The food was really nice and we ate a lot. The supper was RM60++. Wow... all of us were full till throat!! It was a happy day after having a bad day on Thursday.


The Ah Kua

Uncle Teo and Joo Yee; they are the one I truly respect and trust the most!

Joo Yee, me and Ally

Cutie Ally

Ally and the handsome Sabahan captain

Oh my god! What were I doing there? Supergal??!!!

Pretended to be cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment