Monday, November 30, 2009

My Dubai Biz Trip - Day 3

24th November 2009, Tuesday. We had a fantastic breakfast! I thought I have booked the hotel inclusive of breakfast, but actually it was not included. As a result, we have to find our own food for breakfast. Dubai people open the shops quite late. Thus, the best way is you prepare your own breakfast. Mr Song, my manager became the chief of the morning. He cooked us a fantastic breakfast. He was helped by Ai Lee, and I did nothing. Hahahaha.... Thanks my dear managers for the breakfast... :-P


Nice breakfast, good appearance and nice taste. We have scrambled egg, garlic sausages, ham, bread, strawberries and orange juice. Does it look delicious? YES

After the breakfast, we went to exhibition hall and worked. 2nd day was the best day. We had most enquries for our products. After work, Ai Lee invited Dato Wong and Mr Lim from Wong Engineering to have dinner with us. We took a free shuttle to Metro Station to take the train to Deira City Centre. We had our dinner at there. We ate Lebanese food for our dinner. We had grilled fish, grilled cutter fish, grilled chicken, beef and grilled lamb. The food was quite nice and it was my first time to eat Lebanese food.



The environment in the Lebanese Restaurant....

The appetizer...No good.... I do not not how to enjoy it...

This was the apple juice, but we did not think it looked like the apple juice. The color was weird...


Ice Lemon Tea


Grilled fish

Grilled lamb

Grilled chicken

Grilled cutter fish, the best among all.... Yummy

Hot pepper grilled beef... I did not eat the beef but the sauce was nice. I like the sauce very much.

The total bill was about AED310. Thanks to Dato Wong for spending 4 of us...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment