Sunday, November 1, 2009

San Francisco Steak House, KLCC

31 October 2009, Saturday. I had my dinner at San Francisco Steak House at KLCC for the second time. The 1st time I went there was 3 years ago with Phek Jin and Lian Hua. We celebrated Phek Jin's Birthday. Overall, the food was okay only. The service was a bit terrible as I have to wait for about 30 min before the food was served.

Ouside view from the place I sat

It's Halloween Pumpkin!

Obviously this was the fresh orange I drank!

Chicken Wings.. A bit spicy and sour. Seems like the wings were not clean properly. Bit smelly and terrible taste. I did not know how to describe it...
Grilled Chicken Breast, served with rice...

Oat Garlic Bread, i guess...
Grilled Salmon, the best food among all the food ordered

The total bill was RM97.30

No comments:

Post a Comment