Monday, November 30, 2009

My Dubai Biz Trip - Day 4

25th November 2009, Wednesday. It was the 3rd day of the exhibition. This exhibition was not as tiring as the Indobuild Tech Exhibition in Jakarta. The people here would only ask for info if they are really interested. After the exhibition, we went to MATRADE centre again for networking session. It was so called net working session, but most of the people there were talking and chatting among themselves (I mean the exhibitors from Malaysia). And me too. I was eating and chatting with Raymond and Joey. We enjoyed chatting together as we were at about the same age. This what people called NO generation gap!! LOL.....


The talk by the Trade Commissioner, Encik Dzulkifli

It's me at the centre....

Ai Lee and I


The MATRADE centre

No comments:

Post a Comment